FOR NEW REFEREES
Thanks for your interest in wanting to referee this coming season. Here are a few suggestions for you to get started:
- If you have not done so yet, register/renew your membership with USA Rugby and forward the confirmation of your background check clearance (link to register: https://usarugby.zendesk.com/entries/25297513-How-do-I-register-as-a-member-of-USA-Rugby- ) to email@example.com.
- Check the SCRRS website regularly (www.scrrs.net) for news and updates
- Check the SCRRS Assignments page regularly to see if you have been assigned any matches (http://www.scrrs.net/assignments/)
- Complete the pre-season information survey (link here)
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of your availability
- You will be added to the SCRRS e-mail distribution list
- Join the SCRRS Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/scrrs/)
- Take the online Assistant Referee course (https://www.usarugby.org/referee-courses/#fndtn-Assistant-Referee )
If you have a keen interest in being coached this season (indicate on the survey), then you will be assigned a referee coach who will work with you.
You may contact the Executive Committee at any time (contact us)