As of June 1, 2016, reimbursements will be paid out as follows:
|CATEGORY||PER DIEM RATE||MILEAGE RATE|
|Center Referee||$70||20 cents per mile|
|Center Referee, B side (2nd match at same location)||$30||none|
|Referee Coaching||$70||20 cents per mile|
|Referee Coaching (2nd match at same location)||$30||none|
|Referee Evaluations||$90||20 cents per mile|
|Assistant Referee||$25||20 cents per mile|
|Tournaments (7's and 15's)||$70||none|
Please note the following guidelines:
- Reimbursements should be submitted on a regular basis
- If you do not submit your reimbursement within 30 days after the month end, your reimbursement will NOT be paid. Example: for all the games you referee in January, you have until the end of February to submit your per diem. For all submissions after…thank you very much for your donation to the SCRRS.
- Only SCRRS Assigned Matches are eligible for Reimbursements
- For 7’s tournaments, you will only be eligible to receive per diem payment if you register online for the tournament and are assigned to the tournament roster.
- Only one 15’s match per day will qualify for Reimbursement unless you referee the “B” side at the same location (see table)
- Please have all 7s Reimbursements submitted by the end of November
This reimbursement plan is in effect as of June 1, 2016.
For any financial/reimbursement related questions, contact Treasurer Neville Smeda at email@example.com