It’s 7’s Season!!!Posted by Joshua Pendergrass on June 24th, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen,
To the starting gates, Rev up your engines and Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate!
7’s is upon us and we need every able body to sign up and commit themselves this year to helping out. Even if 7’s is not typically your cup O’ tea, try to at least help out at 1 or 2 tourneys and the season should go by swimmingly.
– REFEREES –
1. Be on time! (On time is early hint hint) If the call is referee tent at 8am. You and your stuff should be there at 7:45am to get situated and be ready for the day ahead. Extra points for those of you who ask to help out even if it isn’t needed.
This is a team effort. The stronger the society is togrther the better we all look.
2. Read up on the LAW! and 7’s Variations.
3. Read through SCRRS guidelines. Click Link Below
4. Make sure you begin hydrating early in the week. Nothing worse than cramping up mid game.
5. Leave all attitudes at home unless they are Positive. The aim is to have a great season. Learn from each other and ourselves. And commit to refereeing the best rugby possible for the teams who work hard to play it.
***There are 3 movie quotes in this message points to the first person to get em***