- Roll Call
The AGM started at 11:05 PM on Saturday September 26th, 2020.
26 People were present, 3 proxies.
Quorum was set at 22 People (62 Members that paid dues as per the P&P’s): Quorum was met, and a meeting was held.
- Read of the preceding minutes of FGM (December 2019 Meeting) by Secretary.
- Report of Officers:
- USAR Update
- 2021 Plan
- Return to Play
- Payment Structure
- 2020 Season Review
- Team Building
- Promotions and Pathways
- Fitness and Injury Prevention
- Planning, Tracking, and Monitoring
- Committee Participation
- Education, Training, Coaching, and Recruitment
- CMO/Coaching and Mentorship
- Player Coach and Peer Feedback
- Allocation and Development
- Match Level System Based Allocations
- Development Accomplishments
- 2021 Goals
- 2019-20 Budget and current financials.
- Disclosed financials, potential balance of $17,362.13 in the bank.
- Referees to be game fees to be paid on the field directly by the teams.
- Mileage reimbursement will be paid out at the end of the 15’s season (approx. June 2021.
- Mileage will need to be entered into the match report.
- Old Business
- Referee Development
- Level System
- Online Training
- Referee Planning and Communication
- Open dialogue with clubs
- More coordination with youth
- New Business
- Policies and Procedures - To be voted on, at the FGM
List of Promotions
Kirk Swanner - Promoted from Level 8 to 7
Pierce Cooley - Promoted from Level 8 to 7
Deven O’Crump - Promoted from Level 8 to 7
Nate Poucher - Promoted from Level 8 to 7
Matt Rico - Promoted from Level 8 to 7
Benjamin Lebeaupin - Promoted from Level 9 to 8
Brett Dowgiewicz - Promoted from Level 9 to 8
Ryan Dowgiewicz - Promoted from Level 9 to 8
Antonios Grigoriou - Promoted from Level 9 to 8
Peter Burburry - Promoted from Level 9 to 8
Wes Dixon - Promoted from Level 9 to 8
Jeremy Santiago - Promoted from Level 9 to 8
- All 2019-2020 EC members ran for re-election
- Gabe Millar was nominated to run for Treasurer, Nomination was seconded and accepted by Gabe.
- Elections were held
- All incumbent committee members were re-elected
Nicholas Ricono has been elected re-president of SCRRS.
Marquise Goodwin has been re-elected president of SCRRS.
DeLyn Wi Repa has been re-elected president of SCRRS.
Neville Smeda has been re-elected treasurer of SCRRS.
Gilbert De La Garza has been re-elected secretary of SCRRS.
The AGM was adjourned at 2:35 pm on Saturday September 26st, 2020 PST.